Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

on Friday picnic

On Friday we had a school picnic mr vogt came and brought some cardboard for the slide not long Mrs Sio said to get our bag and hat and line  up in 2 lines and room 10 .When room 10 went i said to my cousin qweenie should we go and play at pt england beach and she said yes .Now mrs Sio said to walk.  We all waked in to lines to the hall we sat were we all set in assemble and we waited for mr burt to talk about safety in the water .Mr burt said if its not your turn to swim just make sure that the water is up to your ankle  not your uncle your ankle.As mr burt ‘’shouted’’ team 4 i was ready to go so i ran and jumped in the water and i was nice and cool my friend that i played with was alamander and cherveylee we had a copertishan who ever get up last win and they said ok so we did i said on your marks get set go so we breath in and went down into the everlasting water when i came up cherveylee was just watching us but when i went under the water i holded cherylees hand and tried to push her down but she was strong and brave to try and pull my hands of her and she pushed my head.After that i came back up and floated on my back but i couldn't because all the other people was splashing and pushing and i didnt like it so i swam all the way to my old teacher mrs gaston .I hugged her and went down she didnt go down because she had a hat on her so i went to my friend alamander and she moning some were i couldnt find her but she was just behind me so i said should we go and play but she said no so i pushed he down into the water and when she came up she laugh she went and i said wait and she just carried on going so it was nearly time for the year 5 and 6 to finished i was nervous because i didnt wanted to go out because the water was nice and cool but it was time to go out so the teacher gathered in and brang us out when i went up to get change i saw my brother deumorei but as we call him at home moari boy i said to him where aunty and he said i now were she come i will show you were she is.i said hi aunty and she said i angel my aunty said do you want

No comments:

Post a Comment