Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

when we go to camp

Dear Mrs Sio,

I want to ask some questions about camp before we go camping on Wednesday what are we
going to do maybe eat snacks or go to get pizza or KFC or mc Donalds chose 1 choice. or we can go
on a trip to the cook islands and see my family and then come back to New Zealand then go to
Whangarei on the bus so I can go and see my nana aunty and uncle. Or come back to Auckland and
sleep on the bus and bring some snacks maybe yes or no.


1.do we go swimming every day.
2.can we bring our device
3.do we sleep with girls or sleep with our friend 
4.if I don't wake up what will happen 
5.what do we have for dinner
6.what do we have for lunch 
7. Do we go out every day
8. Do we go to school when we wake up and the others that
9. when do we bring our bags.
10.when we wake up will we be allowed to go and play on the park
11. when we wake up do still go to school
12. Do we do at art after breakfast?

I hope we have I good time at camp. We will have lots of fun with camp and have fun with you maybe
we can go to your house to make slime but only room 9

From Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment