Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Our Sunday School Picnic

On Saturday, me, my aunty and brother went to Tamaki PIPC Church because we had a church picnic. We were the first people to be there.  1 minute later some more people began to come.
There were 9 people that had arrived but the others are still on there a way to church.  

As I went outside I saw two buses just waiting for the other people to arrive.

  Just 1 minute finally they were all there.  The leader of our Sunday school class had a meeting about swimming. 

We were going to go to  Mission Bay beach but then the teachers decided that we will go to long bay beach. 

Once we walk outside we got all told to stop and sing a song after that my papa's friend said that he was going to count us on the bus.  

It has to be 30 people on 2 buses so that we can have space.  

As we went my aunty started to fall asleep so I said good morning. 

It took 45 minutes to get to Long Bay.

When I got there I whispered in her ear and she got a fright and all of us in the bus laugh and got off the bus and said to the bus driver thank you.

At Long Bay Beach we laid our mat on the grass and open our chair to get ready to relax but I didn't because I went with my church to play some sport like rugby, soccer, football, and skipping. 

We played for 44 minutes and then we got told to have a break.  

 I went to my aunty and I had a sandwich in my sandwich I had bread,  butter, and tomato after that delicious sandwich I had some Doritos.  After that our church went down to the because and I looked at the water and it had big waves it was hot but when I felt the water it was cold but I just dived in and I got cold but I got warm and warm then I did some front flip in the water and some handstand.

No comments:

Post a Comment