Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Wonder Writing 200320

Once upon a time on a drizzle windy day, it was 1877 and it was dark and there was a world called
Wonderland and there were two characters named Joseph and Tevita and they went down an island
and they saw darkness surrounded by some staff.  

When they got there they saw a giant skeleton head and bones. They might think that they could take
the bones but instead they might just leave the giant skeleton head and take the stick bones.

But suddenly they looked up and saw something and it said "Leave me where I am because I will come
back alive" and Joseph said "how are you going to come back alive?" and the spirit glory person said
it is magical to me but not to you because I am the magical person in the whole wide world and
Joseph said "we are going to take it because you can't come back alive" and the glory guy said to
her friend to come and her name was Miss Sio a teacher that came from nowhere but we found her
in a city called New Zealand found her at her house and I said "do you want to come with me?" and
be my friend and she said yes so that how I got Miss Sio. 


Joseph and Tevita took the bones and went traveling around the world and exploring around.
Maybe they were giving some bone to each dog to eat and have fun a new it for a toy. "Hey Joseph"
he asks "can we go back where we got the bones and get the giant head skeleton" and Joseph
said "fine we can go and get it." So then they walk all the way back and took the giant skeleton and
made it for a house for a dog and news the bone for dogs food. but then they were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment